Monday, July 13, 2015

Life Coaching Helps Reduce Anxiety and Stress

I am so blessed to be working in a field where I can help people like Kathy. This is her testimonial.

"I have seen therapists in the past who have helped me in limited ways.  Too often I left them after a few sessions feeling like I was just repeating my issues and had come full circle with how they could help me. Working with Tina opened up many new paths for me to deal with my worries and anxieties. Each week I felt I left our session with a new tool to try. I have had great success with Tina reducing my stress and overcoming fears that were not allowing me to enjoy my life. Thank you Tina!" 
For the past five years I have been helping moms like Kathy rediscover their happiness so they can enjoy life with their families. If you have would like to seek some guidance for yourself, I am offering a 5-year anniversary special for new clients through August 5th. Purchase six sessions for the cost of five. That's one session on me!

Here's what you'll get:

© Can Stock Photo Inc. / kikkerdirk
Transformational Life Coaching Package $500 (Save $100)
Sessions take place via phone, Skype or in-person
  • Complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if coaching with Tina is right for you. 
  • Six weekly coaching sessions of 45-60 minutes each. 
  • Email and phone support in-between sessions 
You will leave the six sessions revived, refreshed and with the tools you need to continue the transformational journey of becoming less stressed and more happy!

Book today! Email me at tina@haisman.net.

Potential clients must go through the complimentary coaching conversation prior to acceptance of this special to ensure coaching with Tina is a good fit for both. Package must be prepaid. This offer is reserved for only five clients and must be purchased by August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment