Saturday, July 11, 2015

5 Year Coaching Anniversary Special

Have you been thinking about working with a life coach but are waiting for the right time? Well, I have good news for you! Now might be that time! In honor of my 5 year anniversary as a life coach, I am offering a special incentive for five new clients. Purchase six sessions for the cost of five. That's one session on me! 
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / 4774344sean

Here's what you'll get:

Transformational Coaching Package $500 (Save $100)
Sessions take place via phone, Skype or in-person
  • Complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if coaching with Tina is right for you.
  • Six weekly coaching sessions of 45-60 minutes each. 
  • Email and phone support in-between sessions
You will leave the six sessions revived, refreshed and with the tools you need to continue the transformational journey of becoming the best version of yourself!

Are you ready? I am so excited! Book today! Email me at tina@haisman.net or call me at 239.292.2882.

Potential clients must go through the complimentary coaching conversation prior to acceptance of this special to ensure coaching with Tina is a good fit for both. Package must be prepaid. This offer is reserved for only five clients and must be purchased by August 5th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment