Friday, July 24, 2015

How I Learned to Heal Myself

I have always been a healthy person. But about two years ago my hair suddenly started shedding like crazy. I knew it wasn't normal. It was so scary to see so much hair falling out every day.

I went to the doctor and had all of the necessary tests done. Nothing was physically wrong, they said. Then I went to two more doctors just to make sure. The diagnosis was the same: stress. The advice: stop being so stressed.

Easier said than done. Not to mention the fact that I am a life coach. I coach other people through their stress. Why was I having this problem? I didn't even feel like I was really that stressed. It just didn't make any sense. I even confronted God on this. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

The doctors gave me a couple of prescriptions to try and help regrow what was being lost, so I took them, but I didn't want to be taking medicine for this for the rest of my life.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / dizanna

I knew I had to get to the root of whatever was causing me stress, so, I started searching for information and came across the concept of mind-body healing. I have heard about the concept before, so I was definitely interested! I enrolled in a tele-class that I took for a few months.

I started practicing the tools I was learning for mind-body healing daily. Interestingly, I made a proclamation on December 31, 2014. "This problem does not come with me into 2015." And with that, the problem was gone. Amazing!

I still get the normal hair shedding, and if I see it pick up, I know what to do. I guess that is just how my body is responding to stress at the moment. The exciting thing is that I learned some great tools to help other people with their stress and mind-body healing that really work!

Now, I help women heal themselves so they can more fully live and enjoy their lives!

If you've got some stress-related physical issues that you would like to work on, now might be a great time to try coaching with me. I am offering a special:

Transformational Life Coaching Package $500 (Save $100)Sessions take place via phone, Skype or in-person
  • Complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if coaching with Tina is right for you. 
  • Six weekly coaching sessions of 45-60 minutes each. 
  • Email and phone support in-between sessions 
You will leave the six sessions revived, refreshed and with the tools you need to continue the transformational journey of living in the moment and enjoying your life!

Book today! Email me at tina@haisman.net.

Potential clients must go through the complimentary coaching conversation prior to acceptance of this special to ensure coaching with Tina is a good fit for both. Package must be prepaid. This offer is reserved for only five clients and must be purchased by August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment