Friday, July 17, 2015

How I Learned to Live in the Moment

First-born, Type-A personality. Work first, play later.

When you live your life this way, like I was, there is never any time for fun, because there is always work to be done.

I have come to realize throughout my life that I feel very stressed doing things I should be enjoying. Take college for example -- almost the whole time I was there, I wished I was home, but when college was done and I looked back on it, I realized how amazing it was.

© Can Stock Photo Inc. / sjhuls
Then, after my second child came along. OMG. The stress of taking care of two children compared to one was a huge jump for me. And this second-born child was not like me. She did not believe in work first, play later.

I learned one of my greatest life lessons changing her diaper. She was old enough to be playful and kept moving her bottom around so I couldn't change the diaper. She was being silly. She was playing. She thought it was funny to watch mommy struggle to change her diaper.

I was not amused. I was frustrated. I could not enjoy that moment while I was in it to see what she was teaching me. She was teaching me that work and play should go together. You can play while you work.

Sometimes I just get so caught up in getting things done and doing it right that the stress gets to me and I don't enjoy the ride.

I don't want to get to the end of my life and look back and wish I would have enjoyed it more. We only get one chance at this with the precious people around us.


So, with the help of my life coach over the years, I have learned to find more balance between work and play and to put the two together. I still get sucked into my old mentality of work first, play later, but I try every day to enjoy the current moment that I am experiencing.

I have learned that if I am not happy, I have the ability to choose again. Right there in that moment. I have developed a blueprint to happiness, and now I help other moms take control of their life so they can enjoy the ride, too.

If you think you need someone to guide you on the journey to happiness, I am offering a special right now in celebration of my 5-year coaching anniversary.

Tansformational Life Coaching Package $500 (Save $100)
Sessions take place via phone, Skype or in-person
  • Complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if coaching with Tina is right for you. 
  • Six weekly coaching sessions of 45-60 minutes each. 
  • Email and phone support in-between sessions 
You will leave the six sessions revived, refreshed and with the tools you need to continue the transformational journey of living in the moment and enjoying your life!

Book today! Email me at tina@haisman.net.

Potential clients must go through the complimentary coaching conversation prior to acceptance of this special to ensure coaching with Tina is a good fit for both. Package must be prepaid. This offer is reserved for only five clients and must be purchased by August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment