Monday, October 17, 2011

My glowing little pumpkin

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and this one of my little pumpkin is, indeed!

I find myself repeatedly coming back to admire this shot, so I thought I should try to pinpoint what I love about it so much. Here's what I came up with:

I love ...
  • How beautiful Alyssa looks. 
  • How happy she looks.
  • How clear the sky is. 
  • The orange pumpkins dotted all over the ground.
  • How the setting sun makes the picture glow orange.
  • How the color of her skirt matches the pumpkins. 
  • The fact that we are in a real pumpkin patch ... on a beautiful farm. 
  • That Tyler is in the picture, even though he is walking the other way.
  • That the picture makes me feel peaceful.
  • Knowing how much fun she had that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment