Wednesday, August 26, 2015

We Bring About Much of Our Own Suffering

So much of our suffering is brought about by the way we think about the things that happen to us. 

It is entirely and humanly possible to find blessings in every difficult situation. This is something I am very passionate about. 

Take my family's move from Florida to Illinois. Difficult. I didn't want to leave the sunshine state or our family and friends. But guess what. God knew better. 

Because we moved to Illinois, we have received countless, countless blessings. One of the biggest was being with my dad for the last 4 years of his life.

Some would see that as bad, but I see the gift of time. Thank God for that!

Please comment below if you have a story to share about seeing the good in a bad situation! I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment