Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Fitness Story and Why I am Now Offering Health and Fitness Coaching


I have always been a fit person. For the past few years, my routine was to work out four times each week -- 2 days of high intensity spinning and 2 days of gentle yoga.

But over the past couple of years, I put on a few pesky pounds that were really annoying. I've been trying to work out harder to shed the pounds, but it wasn't really working.

Honestly, I felt frustrated, but I just kept plugging along trying to find some success.

Frustration turned to hope when I saw my friend Katie's Beachbody and Shakeology results. She looked even more amazing than she did before, and I swear, she was glowing. Even more exciting was that she said her workouts were only 30 minutes per day and that she was never hungry with the food portions. Wow!

I had a goal – to get back to my “normal” weight by my summer vacation! And I did! In just two 21 day challenge rounds I lost those pesky 5 pounds and 7 inches -- mostly around my waist, hips and thighs. And it was easy!

As you know, my profession for the past five years has been as a certified master life coach helping moms find their happiness so they can make the most out of every day with their families!

Now, I am adding the title of Beachbody Coach to my coaching portfolio! I’m thrilled to be able to bring this type of fitness coaching to my current and future clients. It’s the perfect match!

My mission is to help moms get healthy so they can feel happy and energetic and more like themselves!

Are you ready to take control of your health? If so, join me in the next 21 day challenge! Email me at tina@haisman.net if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment