Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 3 of Daddy being gone -- so far so good!

Today, I owe a debt of gratitude to my wonderful MIL for taking Alyssa for most of the day for me! Then, she came over for dinner and put the kids to be while I went to my book club.

I made the most of my day -- starting off with a checklist of my intentions and activities and crossing them off as I went along -- the ultimate in productivity! Don't you love it when that happens?

Looking forward to tomorrow. Going to hit the gym first thing in the morning! Then, I'm taking Alyssa to a pottery painting studio with a friend or two from her class...then later in the day from 4-6 a babysitter will come over to play with the kids while I get some work done for my clients.

Hoping to keep the spirits up! But I better get to bed so I'm rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment