Sunday, July 12, 2015

How I Learned How to Choose Happy

Many people ask me how I seem so happy, so I thought I'd share it with you today.

It has been a journey, and it really started because being a mom was so much harder than I thought.

I remember when my kids were about 5 and 2 that I would wake up early many mornings to go get a workout in before everyone got up. I was so tired and worn out. I would sit on the edge of my bathtub in near darkness and silence and think, "I don't know if I can do this today." I was so depleted. Depressed. No fire for life. No purpose to my days but survival. But why? I had everything I ever wanted.

I was a stay-at-home mom, which was what I thought I always wanted, but I couldn't figure out why I was so miserable.

In addition to being mom, I was freelance writing for a parenting magazine. I received a story assignment to interview some life coaches to get tips for moms on how to be the best mom they can be, but still take care of themselves. "Ahh! Interesting!" I thought!

After writing that story and meeting the life coaches, I hired one. Then I had my breakthrough. I learned that it was my responsibility to choose happiness for myself. I learned how to live in the moment and enjoy my family. I learned how to stand up for myself and say, "no" to things that didn't serve me or my family. I learned to take control of my life instead of letting my life control me. I learned how to go from barely surviving to majorly thriving.

I was so moved by the experience that I knew I had to start sharing everything I had learned with other moms. So, I became certified as a life coach.

And that's where I am today. I have spent the last 5 years helping other moms choose happy so they can revive their passion for life and make the most out of every day with their families!

If you or anyone you know could use a little help in choosing happy, I am offering a 5-year anniversary special until August 5th. Get six sessions for the price of five.

Here's the skinny:

Transformational Coaching Package $500 (Save $100)
Sessions take place via phone, Skype or in-person
  • Complimentary 30-minute consultation to see if coaching with Tina is right for you.
  • Six weekly coaching sessions of 45-60 minutes each. 
  • Email and phone support in-between sessions
You will leave the six sessions revived, refreshed and with the tools you need to continue choosing happy!

To book, email me at tina@haisman.net or call me at 239.292.2882.

Potential clients must go through the complimentary coaching conversation prior to acceptance of this special to ensure coaching with Tina is a good fit for both. Package must be prepaid. This offer is reserved for only five clients and must be purchased by August 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment