Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Great Gateway Home for Sale. Great Neighborhood. Great for Kids. Great Deal.


I want to share an experience with you about the power of the Internet and email newsletters. Our neighborhood has an email newsletter started by one of the business people, Ed Ryan, who owns Fort Myers Fitness. It's called the Gateway Gazette

This newsletter goes out at least once a week -- sometimes I swear it's daily -- to about 2,000 people who live and do business in and around Gateway. I work out at Fort Myers Fitness, so I asked Ed about placing an ad for my house in the Gazette. He included it in today's issue, and within 30 minutes or so, I had already received one call and one email about it! That's more activity than we've had in 3 weeks on the MLS!

One person I spoke with said they never would have known about the house if it were not for the Gazette! How cool!

Now, the Gazette is no ordinary newsletter. It's written by a very charismatic, opinionated (I mean that in the nicest way, Ed) person. People LOVE to see what he will say next! I think the Florida Weekly newspaper has given Ed an award for the Gazette two years in a row! 

Now, if you want to find out more about this fantastic family home in a fantastic family neighborhood, check out this link! Please share it with anyone you know who might be looking for a home in the Fort Myers area! You never know who might like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment