Monday, May 5, 2014

Hugging is Good Medicine


Research shows hugging can make you healthier and happier. I first heard this from one of my sisters and decided to look into it. 

I found plenty of information about it and even a quote that says we need 4 hugs a day for survival, 8 hugs a day for maintenance and 12 hugs a day for growth, so I decided to give it a try. 

I swear it is helping me feel happier! I think it is making my kiddos happier, too! 

I'm shooting for at least 8 a day. This may sound silly, but I'm planning a few of them to make sure it happens. I figure if I can get one each from Paul and the kids in the morning, one from each kid after school and one from each at bedtime, I should be good to go! I find myself looking forward to my special hugs! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment